Mobile Ice Cream Business: Carts, Trucks and Events – Virtual Class
In this 2 Hour Course, we will discuss other forms of getting into the ice cream business that are NOT a traditional brick and mortar store.
We will talk about ice cream carts, ice cream trucks and other alternative forms of selling ice cream. At Ice Cream School we are big proponents for starting your business with what fits your budget and starting your ice cream business doing events is a great way to get your foot in the door. This course will cover the following topics:
- Ice Cream Carts
- Ice Cream Trucks
- Difference Brands and Styles of Carts available.
- Health Department Requirements for carts and events
- How to power your cart or truck
- Different types of generators
- Transporting your Ice Cream
- Start Up Costs
- Process of Building a Truck or alternative location
- Getting into events
- Entry fees
- Strategies for self promotion
- Food Truck Rallies, Neighborhood Events
- Phone Apps Every Food Truck Should Have
- Point of Sale Systems for Mobile Events
This course is offered on an individual basis for those wishing to take their ice cream shop to the next level.
For more information please email us at email@example.com